Click here for a PDF version of our Express Lunch Pre-Order Form
Click here for a Word Document version of our Express Lunch Pre-Order Form
How to Express Lunch Pre-Order
1. Call to make a reservation on 95253232 for St.Kilda or 98188212 for Hawthorn. Please advise you will be pre-ordering and we will take down your e-mail address and send you an e-mail with our current menu and pre-order form attached.
2. Circulate the menu to your co-workers so they can choose their options, be sure to include any dietary requirements or food allergies.
3. Download the Express Lunch Pre-Order Document (both a word document and a PDF version can be found above) and fill out the details.
4. E-mail the pre-order back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am the day of
your reservation (at the very latest).
5. We will reply to let you know we have received the pre-order. If
you do not receive a response give us a quick call to make sure all was received.
6. Sit back, relax and enjoy your lunch break with us!
Please ensure your pre-order is filled in correctly and emailed back to us by 10AM at the latest on the day of the booking to enable the quickest and smoothest possible service. All pre-orders for bookings of 16 or more will need to be sent by 4PM the day prior. If you are dining at our Acland Street location we also have semi-private spaces available. Please let us know if you require a private space when booking and we will check availability for you.
Not in a hurry? Prefer a set menu? Whether you are looking for a soup and garlic bread, a pizza and a salad or a 4-6 course tasting menu with matched wines we can work with you to create a tailored menu to suit your preferences, time constraints and budget. Just let us know what you are looking for and we can get back to you with further options.
**PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders are only available for midweek lunches on Monday through Friday from 11AM to 4PM. If you wish to place a booking with a pre-order outside of these allocated times please contact our Bookings Team at email@example.com to see if it is possible. We also require credit card details on file for all pre-orders of 8+ guests.**