Click here for an editable PDF version of our Express Lunch Pre-Order Form
How to Pre-Order Your Express Corporate Lunch
1. Contact our booking office to organise your preorder at email@example.com or on 03 9525 3232. Please advise us that you will be pre-ordering, so we can take down your e-mail address, and send you an e-mail with our current business lunch menu and pre-order form attached.
2. Circulate the menu to your co-workers so they can choose their respective corporate meals.
3. Download the Express Lunch Pre-Order Document (Editable PDF version can be found above) and fill out the details. Please be sure to include any dietary requirements or food allergies when filling out the form.
4. E-mail the express business lunch pre-order back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am the day of
your reservation (at the very latest).
5. We will reply to let you know we have received the pre-order. If you do not receive a response give us a quick call to make sure that your office team lunch order was received.
6. Sit back, relax and enjoy your business brunch or corporate lunch break with us!
Please ensure your pre-order is filled in correctly and emailed back to us by 10AM at the latest on the day of the booking to enable a quick and smooth service. All pre-orders for corporate meal bookings of 16 guests or more will need to be sent by 4PM the day prior. If you are dining at our Acland Street location we also have semi-private dining spaces available. Please let us know if you require a private space when booking and we will check availability for you.
Not in a hurry? Prefer a set menu? Whether you are looking for a soup and garlic bread, a pizza and a salad or a 4-6 course tasting menu with matched wines we can work with you to create a tailored menu to suit your preferences, time constraints and budget. Just let us know what you are looking for and we can get back to you with further options.
**PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders of 6+ are only available for midweek corporate lunches on Monday through Friday from 11AM to 4PM. If you wish to place a booking with a pre-order outside of these allocated times please contact our Bookings Team at email@example.com to see if it is possible. We also require credit card details on file for all pre-orders of 6+ guests. During peak season such as End of Financial year set menus may be required for larger bookings.**
Click HERE for full terms & conditions